Job description, responsibilities and duties
- The Process Engineer will create, improve and implement efficient manufacturing systems, reducing cost while maintaining standards of operations.
- Position will be part of a very engaged team, responsible for delivering process improvements through Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost related items and will report to the Franke Slovakia Lean Leader.
- This position will also lead the implementation of agreed changes with all teams and demonstrate the achievements in regular basis.
- MTM (Methods-time measurement), Ergonomics, Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement principles will be applied.
- Swiss corporate culture, working in a global company
- Home Office option
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Winter bonus of 1 000 EUR in total
- 13th and 14th salary
- Annual performance bonus of up to 150% of gross salary
- Attractive wage assessment
- Meal vouchers worth 5.80 EUR (employee contribution only 0.80 cents)
- Meal vouchers also for holidays
- The possibility to buy a sink with a discount
- Company events for employees
- Training abroad
Personality requirements and skills
- Hands on profile with ability and will to run independently improvement activities, such as Kaizen workshops,
- Motivated to let things better than they are. Benchmark with other operations and organizations to identify and apply best practices to leverage advantages and opportunities,
- Good verbal and written communication skills, since this position will have access to all levels of the organization, requiring interaction with both, managerial and operational levels.
- Microsoft Office – Advanced
- SAP – Skillful
- Change management – Advanced
- Analytical thinking – Advanced
- Organizational ability – Skillful