The Industrial Engineer will create, develop, and implement efficient manufacturing systems, reducing costs while maintaining standards of operations. Position will also be a part of a very engaged team, responsible for delivering projects and activities in the plant, responsible to deliver process and technology improvements trough Safety, Quality, Delivery and cost related items. Position will also lead implementation of agreed changes with all teams and demonstrating the achievement results in regular basis. Project & change management, lean and continuous improvement principles will be applied.
Monthly salary will be agreed according experiences of successful candidate.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Collaborates with senior team to design cost-effective manufacturing layouts and building ergonomics for new or improve existing production locations
- Designs, redesigns, or enhances work areas and layouts so that non ergonomic positions, repetitive motions, and inefficient operations are reduced or eliminated.
- Maintains knowledge of best practices in manufacturing methods, and trends and developments in technology and equipment; applies this knowledge to maintain the organization’s competitive edge.
- Identifies and assesses various problems and departures from established manufacturing standards and best practices; researches and recommends solutions.
- Develops and maintains management information, planning, and control systems.
- Implements methods and modifications to reduce production costs.
- Leads or participates on projects focused on process or technology improvements
- Facilitate and use Project & change management methods
- Operate in accordance with H&S, environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Employee perks, benefits
- attractive wage valuation
- summer and winter bonus
- annual bonus (up to 150% of gross income)
- 13th and 14th salary
- training abroad
- flexible working hours
- working in a global company
- team buildings
Personality requirements and skills
- Self-Starter and Energizer – Proactive in identifying opportunities to enhance performance of the system. Dynamic in implementing changes.
- Analytical thinking – Ability to think deeply about the situation and recommends options approach, taking in consideration Pros, Cons, Opportunities and weaknesses together with financial impact of each option.
- Continuous improvement mindset – Motivates to do thinks better than they are. Benchmarks with other operations and organizations to identify and apply best practices to leverage advantages and opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of ergonomics and applicable industry standards.
- Utilize Time and Method, six sigma, ergonomics, … to identify weak spots and opportunities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to travel internationally